Thursday 3 March 2016

Valentine's Day 2016


I've not felt like blogging lately, but I had better share photos of this year's Valentine's flowers before the next big floristry date (Sunday) comes around!


I used British tulips from Smith and Munson. I am sure I have used them before, but just unwittingly. They supply to New Covent Garden Market and my local wholesaler, C. J. Love. I also used pink genista, British 'Erlicheer' narcissi, and my viburnum, 'Penny's Pink' hellebores, and 'Gypsy Queen' hyacinths which made an early appearance thanks to the mild winter. The scent of the hyacinths, narcissi and genista was amazing.





 I love using polynet for wrapping bouquets. There's something a bit bridal veil about flowers peeping through the gaps.




I had leftover tulips and genista trimmings as a V Day present for myself!




No comments:

Post a Comment