Monday 6 July 2015

Scent to sleep: Blue Jasmine


I was given a jasmine and lilac scented diffuser as a gift at the start of the year. The scent has been lovely, especially on warm mornings.


It's reaching the end now, so soon I will be using the bottle for tiny flowers. But before that happens, I was able to use the jasmine that's been flowering for a few weeks to make up a posy of leftovers from yesterday's flower stall.


How beautiful is the powder blue scabious? It reminds me of a Degas ballerina.


The larkspur trimmings began to flower in the heat and looked so pretty.


The poppy seedhead is so smooth and nature's design on the top is wonderful.

And that jasmine.


Jasmine smells amazing late in the evening and early in the morning.


The jasmine in both the diffuser and the posy scent me to sleep last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment